Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Excited for Gen12ii Thailand!

I am really grateful to the Lord for placing me in the Thailand Chiang Mai team! =) It's such an encouragement to see all 18 of us (10 girls and 8 guys) getting to know each other in this team and getting really exciting for this trip! =) This is a glimpse of what I'll be doing during the mission trip:



I'm getting really really excited for this trip. I'll be involved in planning for the MILK! mission programme where the team will give out one cup of milk and 3 biscuits to the children and the special fun and evangelistic programmes. Woo! The team were thinking of Mass Dance, that'd be so so fun! =) The mission team is now trusting God to provide us with the prayer and financial support that we need! =)

Another thing is that I'm really thankful that God opened up opportunities to help me learn to trust Him at all times as I'm involved in different commitments. Ever since 2008 started, I have additional dance trainings, june youth camp and mission trip to prepare for. On Mon when I had mission meeting, I was really worried about my test the next day as I didn't had enough time to study before the meeting. Thank God the worship spoke dearly to my heart with a simple song.

Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full in His wonderful face
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace

And indeed. He blessed me so much for my revision on my way home from the meeting and for the test itself! =) And on top of that, I got informed that my project group is one of the selected groups to present to the client! =) dear Lord, You are so good.

No comments: