Saturday, December 02, 2006


Today was a really eventful and tiring day! But I enjoyed it a lot, especially the morning run at Macritchie Reservoir with Sarah, Sihui, Shumin, Wenqi, Zhenghua, Thomas and Junming. The rest ran 4.8km while Shumin and I took the shorter route as Shumin wasn't feeling well. It's pretty scary to run that route with no guys around! But thank God we're both safe and sound :)

After which, we headed to Prata House for breakfast. Their pratas are really goood! Love it lots! Shumin and I shared one paper prata with honey, one cheese prata (it's awesome!) and the crispy chicken which was more worthwhile as compared to Wenqi's. Scrumptious breakfast with wonderful company rocks :D

Visited Teacher Linda after breakfast, headed down in a cab with Sihui and Junming as the rest left the train station already. Teacher Linda broke 4 foot bones for the benefit of RYMers who still do not know about it. Her dad cooked lunch for us :) and I had a great time watching the mass dance video and talking about camp with Angie, Jiajia and Sihui. Hehehe. Teacher Linda also showed us some videos on transformation in Argentina and Hawaii, it's definitely encouraging and inspiring to watch those videos. I shall pray that transformation will take place in crusade and in church as well :)

Back to church for praying meeting. It was a very ministering prayer meeting. Did not cry or whatever but it was the first time I enjoyed the worship so much. I was so immersed in it that I just keep singing and focusing on the Lord. Prayed for lots of things, anticipating how God will work in His ways :)

And finally, home sweet home! :DD Didn't join the rest for dinner and went home together with Jiajia talking about our friends on our way home. I just love her accompany, as in, we'll never go out of topics. Hehehe.

Wondering what's the picture above? It's surprises from two of my dearest friend in church :) The chocolate candy which says "Bad Day Stimulant - Warning! This can lead to addiction" was a cheer up surprise from Jiajia :) Because I shared with her about some unhappy stuff a few days ago. And the little card is from my Piggy Shumin talking about really mushy and loving stuff, hehehe. Love you both :) You girls are God sent!

No comments: