Hello everyone! How's holiday thus far? My holiday has been filled with fun, fun and oh did I mention fun? Hehehe.
I shall use Esther's style of blogging for this entry as I have too many things to share. Est, don't mind ya? :)
Thanksgiving for my term tests
It was a thrilling experience for me. I was so stressed up one week before my papers because of the many theories that I need to stuff it in my memory (wonder if thang-thang gonna ask me get a thumbdrive again?). On the way to the airport to study together with the crusaders, Jess caught up with me and adviced me to not to stress myself too much with the high expectations that I've set for myself. Upon reflecting, I thought that was so true! So, it lightened up my burden and it is also an opportunity for me to experience, "Do your best and let God do the rest". Every paper was an experience indeed! Wanna know the details, tell me. I'll send you my thanksgiving e-mail :)
Ikea and meatballs love!
And I finally visited the new Ikea store at Tampines! :D Had meatballs for dinner! Yum! Everyone knows that I'm not a meat lover but still, I love it! It was really delicious. With the wonderful company, it rocks even more. Walked around Ikea and had lots of fun. Looked out for some furniture and deco for my new room :) Shumin got a metal bar for her room (to remind her of her daily to-do-list and probably the time to meet her friends :p people get her magnets for Christmas!) Oh.. and Jiajia and I gonna go back to get our Chris! Wenqi, going back to get your canopy? Thank God for the shuttle bus back to Tampines MRT, we thought we missed the last bus!
Youth Service & Faith Verses competition
It was a bad start for me on Saturday but I thank God for lovely church mates that brightened up my day! :D I thought the sermon was really meaningful. It taught us to really treasure and love our parents. Mummy and I have different channels of showing love to each other, so sometimes it's an hindrance for us to really express our love. Lord, help us to communicate better in Your love! :) And the competition was a really fun and exciting one! It was encouraging to see that the teens took the competition seriously by memorising the verses. I pray that all the verses will stay in our hearts and be timely reminder to all of us to have faith in our Lord Jesus Christ :) Powerpuff Girls (my cell's groupname) got 2nd! You girls were great :DD
Gift hunting with Jiajia
Woah, she's a great shopping buddy when it comes to choosing a gift. Spent the entire saturday morning to shop for Christmas presents and we were so satisfied with our effort. Bought practical and meaningful gifts at reasonable prices! It's fun to shop for presents during this season :)
Visit to United Medicare Centre
Yay! After 3 long weeks, I have time to visit yeye! :DD He's looking good and tries his best to open his eyes whenever he can. Jiajia, shumin, jack and yang came along and visited yeye too. We spent time talking to him, reading some bible verses, singing songs to him (which made people question if we were from indo!?) and most importantly prayed for yeye. I was really encouraged and touched by my fellow church mates that they love my yeye so much by holding his hand, helping him to massage and stoke his head. And we shouted "Yeye, you are our number 1!" Thank you guys. Your encouragements went beyond words and I'm deeply touched by all of you.
Fellowship over dinner
Thank God that yang was driving. He drove us to this hawker centre nearby which has got pretty good food. Jack, being really nice, treated us to satay and rojak which I was craving for! Many sharings over dinner and after dinner. And I realised, whenever the conversation stops, everyone start to nod their heads. Haha why? I don't know. Guess it's natural reaction.
Busy week ahead...
1) Dance practice for Meta camp! (I really hope that it'll work out)
2) Party planning with the games comm
3) Pack my room
4) Practice for my dance item for the musical
5) And not forgetting to pray for my street e contacts!
Heh, now you all know why I use Esther's way of blogging :)
No comments:
Post a Comment