I'm thankful to have such a nicely paced week :) It was a good one because I spent time resting at home (caught a cold and my colleagues were quite suspicious that I've gotten H1N1), catching up with friends like Yvonne (celebrated her birthday and discussed our travel plan!), Nicholas (we talked and walked around T1 for the entire evening) and an impromtu dinner with Michelle (she gave me a dessert treat at Manpuku, their fruit tarts cannot be missed!). I really enjoyed the catch up with Michelle, like I always say, I love it how our conversations always end with "I'll keep you in prayer." :)
I thank God for them. Meeting them up and spending time to talk to them (or hear them share) is a great avenue for me to relax and slow down my pace in life :)
Another reason why it was a nicely paced week was the precious time spent reading the Word. I would spend the remaining of my lunch time reading the 40days Love Singapore prayer booklet and have been reading Hebrews the past week :)
I'm personally very ministered by the prayer booklet because the verses are from Jeremiah! Jieling shared with me that she was encouraged to read the book of Jeremiah by her Pastor back in Malaysia. When she shared that last Tuesday after prayer meet, I felt like reading Jeremiah too! And there, God even provided guided materials :) Enjoying everyday's read and looking forward to the next :) There are so many things to both learn and unlearn :)
This week, I've also learnt to be honest with God. You know, sometimes, there's certain things on your heart that you don't deliberately mention in your prayers? I don't know how to explain. This is something new I'm learning. Hoping to learn more revelations as I pray :)
Thank God, it's the weekends again! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment