
(A) attempting to help Nellis clean her ears with a blue pen?
(B) taking the chance to doodle on her face since I can't sleep with her on my laps?
Well, if I really had the chance to do (B), I might really do it! Hee. I was writing encouragement cards on the last night of camp after talking to different people from 1+am (right after the awesome overnight prayer we had!) till about 6am. I enjoyed the sharings and teaching the younger girls how to dance to Ya! (they were really enthu!) Just imagine how all of us stood in a line at the corridoor dancing to Ya! at 3+am in the middle of the night :O Well, fond memories to be remembered :)
The thing I remembered best was talking about very random topics like how I tried to set my handphone on alarm before my Mum confiscated it before she leaves the house when I was much younger. After she leaves, I will go around looking for my handphone when the alarm goes off at the timing I've set :p I would make sure I put it back in place just before my Mum is back home! :p
Thanks to Yiyi, who still had the energy to take this picture for us at 6+am in the morning. Time for me to sleep now. I was waiting for a web page to be loaded for close to an hour with many tries! Zzz.
No comments:
Post a Comment