Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Thankful for...

A nice dinner with great company on Monday evening at Food for Thought :)

However, the sandwich I had wasn't really good in my opinion! Recommendation: Pulled pork sandwich is still the best! :) Marian tried a sausage carbonara which tasted not bad too! :) She was the first to try it! The brownies were good! Gosh, I had brownies with ice cream (which used to be a phobia!) It was so good! Yum! Estee, we really hope you were there with us! :)
.
A wonderful morning travelling to work
I am truly once again amazed and reminded that God listens to our prayers, even little ones :) I was just so tired this morning! I was so tired last night that I fell asleep without setting my alarm and guess what, I woke up at 7am on my own this morning! Thank God! :)
.
The 10 min walk to bus stop was great! I didn't had to hurry my steps for the green/red lights and the bus came shortly I reached my bus stop! Not too crowded, thankful! :) While walking to the MRT station after alighting, I just wondered:
.
It would be great if I can get a seat later! Hai, but it's impossible. Always so crowded!
.
Guys, I was so wrong! Upon reaching Tanah Merah, one stop after I boarded the train, the lady in front my me stood up and alighted! And there I got my seat on the train :) I am really thankful for it! Spent the next 15 min catching up on my sleep! :)
.
A great day at work!
Good day at work! Good lunch at Sakae Sushi! Great laughters. Tiff, real glad you're here with me :) Really enjoyed your presence at work!
.
A new pair of heels
Yes, you guessed it right! My heels went cranky again and I got myself a new pair of heels :) So yay, thank God for new heels! I will no longer have my heel stucked in the drain or find myself slipping on smooth surfaces :) oh! and, no more loud annoying noises when I walk!
.
A coincidental surprise meet up!
with my cousin Carine! I met her at the bus interchange :) For me, I was really glad I saw her and catch up a bit (really a bit!) but still thankful. Carine, don't know if you're reading this, but I'm really glad I saw you :) Keeping your family in prayers dear :)
.
Yummy Dinner to end off my day!
Mum cooked dinner. Though they're not the dishes I like best, I really enjoyed it very much! :) Yum! :)
.
MSN session with Michelle dear...
We gave thanks and caught up with each other! :D You're coming back soon my dear! I'm really sad you're missing so many things here in Singapore. Share with you when you're back! :)
.
Thankyou Lord! :)

No comments: