Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. 1Tim 4:12
.
I am so proud, so proud of my Primary 6 and Seconday 1 cell group! You guys did awesome today for the audition! :D I was close to tears when each and everyone of you, Hands of Love (our group name!), presented the item :) I thank God for each and everyone of you even though sometimes the little boys are more interested in their PSPs than listening to me :)
.
If you're catching no balls about what I am thanking God about, it's RYM Idol audition today! :) Renewal Youth has decided to do something new for Christmas this year and we're gonna have a talent showcase/competition on Christmas Day - reaching out to our friends through our Love for the Lord on the stage! :) Cool stuff!
.
Thus, leveraging on the huge number of people we have in Primary 6 and Secondary 1 cell group, we decided to put up a hand mime! :) The inital response was only 4 - 5 who were interested! Thank God that I got most of them interested after showing them a hand mime video! :) All glory to God really! I still remember telling Ivor that it's not possible and ending my conversation with him saying, 'Nah. Let's just trust God for it!' and God did it! :D
.
Not only has the item touched my heart and the ministered to our dear judges, the 'behind-the-scene' of our preparation has touched my heart even more :) Having such a huge group, there are times where some of them were unable to make it for practices thus having blank positions. The little ones took the initiative to fill them up and even took the trouble to teach the one who missed the practice the next day! :) Amazing, I thank God for them :)
.
And early morning today, all of them, all 16 of them were on time for practice! It was full attendance :) It was the first time we all met together, had full strength for practice, seeing them correcting and encouraging one another and most importantly, doing something to serve God together! Thank God for Junming for the strong support as well!
.
Hands of Love will see you at the finals of RYM Idol on 25th December!
.
Dear Lord, thank You so much! :) :) :) Tonight I'm going to sleep smiling :) :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment