I thank God for Michelle.
After my services test yesterday, I stayed for 1.5 hours in the lab just to load a file from gmail to my thumbdrive to send for printing. 1.5 hours! :( I almost fell asleep! Headed over to Design to print and guess what! The design students were having their project submission thus given priority to print. And so when it was my turn (after a few people who cut my queue! ah..), a design student explained that and there, I got my files closed and thumbdrive returned.
Thank God for Michelle who was with me the entire afternoon! After a while, I found out that she was having class lunch opposite school and came back to school just to look for me! I thought she was having lunch in school and thus we could meet up for a while. Thanks dear! :D
She then accompanied me for lunch where we had lots of catching up, sharing and rantings! Of course, also thanksgivings. Thank you dear Lord for Michelle! :D I had a great afternoon yesterday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment