
Hello all! There's some slight problem with my Jie's passport (as she's preparing for a business trip to China in September). The current status now is that: We might not be able to make it for the trip tmr! However, I really thank God! :D
.
.
Thank God that we are able to come together to pray as a family because of this problem! Ever heard of the phrase, A family that prays together stays together? :) And believe it or not, I'm feeling super excited for the trip now! The more I pray, the more excited I get :D I really trust God for this!
.
.
Thus, by FAITH, I believe I will be in Taipei tomorrow! :D Pray for us if you see this before 8am! The picture I drew (with paint, with my mouse hahah) is to cheer my sister up! And you see that bubble there, it means, full of Grace and Joy from the Lord, we're gonna ENJOY our family trip! :D
.
Amen. Thank You dear Lord! :D
We praise You in all seasons because You are STILL GOD!
No comments:
Post a Comment