Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Stress! but with God's grace, I can :)

This is how I am feeling right now:

Self securing SIP can be quite tough. Preparing resume and writing cover letters (note the s) can be really tedious. I just completed my resume and 3 cover letters to send out to 3 different companies. I need to complete one more cover letter still!
.
School work is getting hectic/difficult/confusing. Stress but with God's grace still :) So afterall, I probably look a little less stress as compared to the picture I drew. God has been really good in my life, showing me lots of grace in many areas of my life. I have many thanksgivings but I am just too busy to jot it down. Took it down in my journal, will share soon! :D
.
The verse that kept me going in my studies and serving:
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9
(Pe J, press on in school with the little kids too!)
.
Tired? Yes, very! But not giving up. Smile! :D

No comments: