Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Thank God for Jacq!

Yay! I've got myself a QT buddy! And she's Jacqueline. :)

Both of us were doing QT and just so happen that we're talking online. Anyway! We're not chatting while doing my QT okay, we're serious people! :p Ha! Then oh! I forgot who initiated to share about our QT.. and so both of us shared. About what we've learned & the struggles we're facing recently. We prayed over MSN, how cool is that! Hee.. Wonderful time of sharing, definitely more worthed it than my 1hr of sleep. :)

I was telling Jacq that we could be QT buddy and she shared with me that she was praying for a QT buddy recently! Wow, God answers prayers! And I'm glad He used me to fulfil Jacq's prayer request.

Cheers to my QT buddy!

Thank you all TRP crusaders who prayed for my backache after dinner! I'm much better now...

Ah... I want a pretty notebook to write down verses!

No comments: