The Lord has been amazing and wonderful in my life. And I can't stop singing His praises! There's just so many things to thank God for and I'm so excited to share with you guys!
It was my first time leading the Word during cell group yesterday. Word as in from the bible itself, without any material! Woah, a great challenge to me seriously! Thank God for bringing me through & the whole process was just. so. amazing! :D
Taught on Acts 7 together with Angie and we summarized the whole chapter into four learning points for the girls in cell to apply in their daily lives (anw, in renewal, grouping of cell is according to gender & age.. though in my cell our age can differ from 12 to 19!) I'm glad that the girls were eager to learn and asked many questions about the Holy Spirit. & I believe the young ones cleared many doubts about the Holy Spirit as well! Thank God for Shuhui & Tcher Linda in the midst as well.. Gave us lots of guidance as we taught the lesson! & all ended well with the song, Come Holy Spirit...
Come Holy Spirit
Come Holy Spirit
Fall on me now
I need Your annointing
Come in Your Power
I love You Holy Spirit
You're captivating my Soul
And everyday I grow to love You more
I'm reaching for Your heart
You hold my life in Your hands
Drawing me closer to You
I feel Your power renew
Nothing compares to this place
Where I can see You face to face
I worship You
In Spirit and in Truth
I pray for all of my sisters in cell (be it my peers or the younger ones) to love the Holy Spirit more each day & not to grieve the Holy Spirit by our sinful acts. May all of you be filled with the Spirit each day and walk closely with our Heavenly Father. The Counselor is there to guide you in all things that you do (be it exams/school life/seeking the Lord or sharing the gospel) May it brings courage to all of you and take away the fear! Love all of you girls!
Rushed down to Phyllis' house for TP/RP/NUS Mission Team BBQ! And I'm seriously proud of myself to find my own way there! :) Had a great time there, food, games, fellowship with TP freshies! Thank God for great weather. Oh! and the sercurity guard was hilarious! :p Shall not elaborate here.
And thank God for the bus ride home. Did some reflection on the bus and had some time with God by singing the worship songs that I missed during BBQ.
And today! Had senggarang meeting in the morning and I didn't know about it! Didn't check e-mail. :p But glad that I made it to half of the meeting and understood about the session that Brother Weiliang's gonna teach. Glad that my sister is going to this month's trip, a thanksgiving too. Looking forward to go on this trip with her! :)
Another thanksgiving! (heh a lot huh) Went for dance practice today! We had a good 2 hours of sharing and praying. Got to know each other's thanksgiving & struggles in life & we submit them all to the Lord. Practiced our dance assessment song & I'm thankful that I could remember the steps & catch the beats. But! Sarah says my Barnarbas is weird. Okay, wrong. Practice practice!
And the last thanksgiving.. Family dinner was great! Though not good food, but had a great time together. I'm thankful. Because of what I've been through in family for the past month, we finally had time for dinner together again! :)
The Lord is good... I'm looking forward to see my darling sam (i miss you lots!) and the upcoming mission trip to bintan!
Oh! Working tmr, it's another thanksgiving! (last one last one!) At my sis' office under marketing department to do admin stuff. But it's really nice of my sis & her boss to expose me to marketing which I have interest in. With some knowledge about Business now, I'm sure I have much to learn during this month!
Yeah, that's basically my thanksgiving for the past few days. Praise God for all things!
Teach me, O Lord, to walk by the Spirit...
No comments:
Post a Comment