Oral presentation is finally over! Really a shoulder off my load, especially today. I was really tensed up as so many things weren't going smoothly today. Here's a big thank you to my project group! Also want to take the opportunity to apologise because I was really stressed today and wasn't feeling well. Thank you Royston for telling me this, "Accidents do happen. Don't worry, we are a team and we will go through it together."And! God answered my prayer once again. :) I woke up with terrible sore throat and my voice was like half gone?! Then saw Joash message and shared with him and asked him to pray for me. Here's what he told me, "You gotta drink lots of water and claim God's healing! Don't worry he'll be there for you and pull you through as he always did right? hee"
And Joash! Yes, God did it again! What a faithful God I've got. :))
The sore throat wasn't a hindrance for me during the presentation. Though it's like worse now, I still give thanks!
Rushed for IG meeting after presentation. Had updates from the different department heads and planned the schedule for the captain's ball games. Was rather a fruitful meeting. Really hope the event will turn out successful! Thanks all freshie main comm peeps and shawn, gabriel and huipeng who came down for meeting today. :)
Left the meeting early to meet irene and peeps at library for SMT. Spiritual Multiplier Training. Interesting crusade movement I've learned today. There were 6 of us, ben, bochun, jess, yapmin, daniel and i, plus irene. Had dinner with some of the crusaders. I was really hungry! Had my all time fave again! :)
I'm gonna catch the match at 3am, France vs Portugal.
We shall see who meets Italy in the finals!
I want to worship You every now and then.
No comments:
Post a Comment