God really really provides! =) As I was praying during new year eve's prayer meeting, I prayed to God and ask that I will not be in lack! And wow, God is amazing! =)
I used my monthly allowance to pay for Crusade's annual Metamorphosis camp which was $55! I knew definitely it wouldn't be enough for me to last through the whole of January and at the same time, Mum told me that I have to plan my financials well this month as she wouldn't have extra cash to support me because of the preparation for Chinese New Year.
I remember praying and asking God to provide before year 2008 arrives and guess what? Jie gave me an extra $50 the very next day to bless me as the new year arrives. It came so timely and not just with Jie's blessing, but also with God's! =)
Just yesterday, I was having thoughts of getting small gifts to bless the people around me but at the same time, worried that I may not have enough for the month. And guess what again? Haha God is so good! My CP (Care Person) in school approached me to work for our project client, ZapCode, during Open House next week, paying $8 per hour!
So now, I can bless the people I wanna bless, because God has blessed me so much! =) Thank You dear Lord, You're amazing. I pray that this will help me to trust in Your providence more in the future! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment