Tuesday, February 27, 2007

chomps zui kuey from lovely ones

I was studying accounts yesterday and was stucked at some chapters, thinking, "should I give up?" and..

*ding dong*
*open the door*

upon seeing susan,
me: eh?!
upon seeing esther,
me: eh! eh?! (cause i thought i would see my sister!)
susan: can you stop eh-ing?! *laughs*
susan: here's your chomp chomp zui kuey!
me: ahhhh.. *surprised*
est: eh, i need the toilet badly!

Yay! Zui kuey from chomps is one of my fave! =D and they remembered me while dining there. i'm really touched.. and esther drove all the way to my house (tampines) when she's living at the other side of the Singapore. =)

est: wah.. it's really worthed it when i see that you're eating so happily!
heehee. I feel so pampered! and.. I've got a auditor in the house to help me with accounts, how great is that?

God told me not to give up. =)
and blessed me in such an interesting way.

thanks sugarmummy susan and estherneo! =D

No comments: